On 21/03/2020 12:47, Thomas Wolff wrote:
Am 20.03.2020 um 13:09 schrieb Jon Turney:
On 20/03/2020 03:47, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Hello Cygwin package maintainers,
[...]
To that end, in the best interest of the community, please consider my
packages up for adoption.  I don't expect that any one person will take
all of them; some are obsolete and due for removal anyway, some should
be picked up as soon as possible, and others might just end up
bitrotting if nobody is interested in them.  However, in whatever there
is interest (or need), hopefully what is there now will serve as a
strong foundation to on which to continue to build.

It's been a pleasure working with you (since 2008!).  Thanks for all your hard work over the years!

I will volunteer to adopt the X.org packages (note by this I really mean stuff that comes from X.org, it doesn't include toolkits like Qt or GTK+, or desktop environments like MATE or XFCE)
I can offer to adopt xterm, unicode-ucd and unicode-cldr-emoji-annotation, generalizing the latter to unicode-cldr.
Thomas

I moved maintainership of those packages to you.

I guess unicode-cldr also needs adding, obsoleting unicode-cldr-emoji-annotation, but we can discuss that when you are ready to upload.

Thanks.