On 5/27/2020 6:27 PM, Jon Turney wrote:
On 04/08/2019 21:08, Jon Turney wrote:
To remedy this lack, using the same ssh key you use for sftp package upload, package maintainers can now also push to git repositories, like so:

Package maintainers may have noticed that the output from pushing to these git repositories now includes a line like:

"remote: scallywag: build nnn queued"

This is a *prototype* of a system to automatically build the packages, where the results appear (some time later) at [1] (URL subject to change)

[1] https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/jobs.cgi

This is great! Thanks for doing this. One strange thing I've noticed is that sometimes a package will build fine on x86_64 but will fail on x86 with an error like this:

distutils.errors.CompileError: command 'gcc' terminated by signal 11
make[4]: *** [/usr/share/gobject-introspection-1.0/Makefile.introspection:160: HarfBuzz-0.0.gir] Error 1

Every time I've seen this, the build works fine on my local x86 install, so it's not a big deal. But I'm curious what might cause this.

Ken