Achim Gratz writes:
> I've cleaned up the patches so they still apply on top of 5.32.0 where
> applicable and built the initial packages.  For the rest I'll have to
> set up one of my old build machines as I don't want to move my main
> build box from the official state (which would mean I could no longer
> update other packages).

I ended up creating a completely new build environment and staging
repository on that machine.  I have completed the stage-1 bootstrap,
when I have reviewed the build logs for (new) errors I'll start the
stage-2 bootstrap.  That'll take about a bit on that machine, but I
should get a repo that I can upload for your tests out of it.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: