Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps writes:
>> The Perl 5.32 test repository is now up at:
>> root=http://cygwin.stromeko.net/
>> $root/perl-5.32
>> including all Perl distributions that I maintain or co-maintain.
>
> Thanks very much!  It worked fine for building biber.

Did you encounter any problems with setup, provided you started with an
installation that already has the 5.30 Perl installed?  Since I use my
own local repository and setup.ini that only contains the packages I am
going to install I can't really test that scenario, although I noticed
that "Sync" does produce a very strange solution the first time around
and I have to cycle through "Keep" and "Best" for it to settle on just
upgrading Perl and not removing half of the rest of the system.

Regards,
Achim.