Jon Turney writes:
> This is a new trigger I turned on recently, which (is supposed to)
> prevent pushes of trees which contain more than one .cygport file
> (since that complicates navigating from source pacakage name to git
> history of the .cygport file in ways I have no interest in
> implementing)

Well, it was obvious that you didn't think it was useful, however I'd
really wish you would first discuss changes which prevent existing
practise to continue before implementing them.  I was in the process of
preparing an RFC about the package repository structure since there are
obviously multiple ways of going about it, but I'm going to hold off for
now.

> I've tuned this down to a warning at the moment (and made it a bit
> clearer) so you should be able to proceed.

Thanks.

Regards,
Achim.