On 2023-04-13 10:27, Jon Turney via Cygwin-apps wrote:
On 13/04/2023 17:20, Jon Turney via Cygwin-apps wrote:
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
* cygport-0.36.1-1

Oops. Wrong list. Sorry.

No worries ;^>

While you're here, I just recently noticed that xargs has a flag:

        -P, --max-procs[ =]max-procs

so we can easily use `nproc`, $((`nproc`+1)) like make, or $((`nproc`-1)) to be nice, to handle parallelizable commands on long lists of files, perhaps for Preparing debuginfo source files?

                                -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry