FYI

$ cygcheck-dep -qSN ruby-gtk2
ruby-gtk2: is recursively needed for ( alexandria ruby-goocanvas1 ruby-gtk2-devel ruby-vte ruby-vte-devel ruby-webkit-gtk2 screenruler )

On 2023-07-12 09:11, Daisuke Fujimura via Cygwin-apps wrote:
I don't quite understand what this last line here means? Dead upstream?

Ruby/GTK2 has been removed in Ruby/GNOME 3.4.4.
- https://github.com/ruby-gnome/ruby-gnome/blob/4.1.8/NEWS.rd#L418

If this is the case, should I continue to maintain Ruby/GTK2 3.4.3?

It seems to be maintained in fedora.
- https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/rubygem-gtk2