ASSI via Cygwin-apps writes:
> I've started a local llvm-revival branch…

Progress, OCaml bindings are back again (I've not run the tests yet):

* OCaml Updates
  - [X] flexdll 0.39 ==> 0.43
    + does not recognize -pthread, but will get it from ocamlc under certain
conditions
  - [X] ocaml 4.14.0 ==> 4.14.1
    + ocaml_config imports stupid flags from the cygport build
    + probably from /usr/lib/ocaml/Makefile.config
  - [X] ocaml-labltk 8.06.8 ==> 8.06.12 (for 4.14!)
    + CI build runs into trouble, local build is OK
  - [X] ocaml-findlib 1.2.1 ==> 1.9.6
    + CI build would require newer labltk
  - [X] ocaml-ocamlbuild 0.14.0 ==> 0.14.2
    + test complains about missing ocamlbuild.cmo, looks in the wrong place
    + test requires findlib
  - [X] opam 2.0.7 ==> 2.1.5
  - [X] ocaml-dune 2.5.1 ==> 3.10.0
    + no longer builds with the original recipe, missing external libraries
that in turn require dune to build
    + set up build w/ make according to the instructions from upstream
    + import Fedora patch to kill lwt
    + doc generation needs sphinx-copybutton, stopgap: pip3 install (needs
Cygwin package)
    + does not test due to missing packages yet
    + ocaml-dune.cygclass needs to specify --prefix and --libdir
    + csexp in private libs
    + ocamlfind shows version as n/a
  - [X] ocaml-stdlib-shims 0.3.0
  - [X] ocaml-integers 0.3.0 ==> 0.7.0
    + shown as f77a25b-dirty by ocamlfind
  - [X] ocaml-bigarray-compat 1.1.0
  - [X] ocaml-ctypes 0.17.1 ==> 0.21.1
    + tests don't build: flexdll gets a '-pthread' from tests/clib/dune that it
can't handle
    + tests depend on non-existing libraries

* LLVM Updates
  - [X] LLVM 9.0.1 rebuild
    + update fedora to f31
    + update patches
    + enable/disable OCAML via OCAML_SUPPORT
    + control build targets via LLVM_TARGETS
    + enable testing
  - [ ] clang
  - [ ] libcxxabi
  - [ ] libcxx
  - [ ] libunwind
  - [ ] compiler-rt
  - [ ] dtc (?)

* Dependencies

  - [ ] python-sphinx-copybutton

Cygport package changes are in the Cygwin Packages Git repository in the
respective playground branch as before.

Staging package repository with the builds is currently available at:

root=http://cygwin.stromeko.net/

Point setup at $root/stage as an additional (!) repository and use my
signing key via "-K $root/stromeko.gpg" if you want to play with the
packages.  The fingerprint of my key is:

      B22B 4890 B89E 5E5A 795C  E305 B40B EC75 3152 B1C3

If you have the keyart script (Python, you can just download from
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/atoponce/keyart/master/keyart), this
is what you should see after importing the key into your public keyring:

> keyart stromeko
+-----[DSA 2048]----+
|         ^.        |
|        ^ .        |