Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Wed, 12 May 2004, Alexander Gottwald wrote:

On Wed, 12 May 2004, aroushdi wrote:

I am a little bit confused I see here that we have moved to Xorg
distribution . I took a look at XFree.org and it seems they have
Binaries for Cygwin till 4.4 .

These binaries are likely to be very outdated. We moved to X.org because it was easier for Cygwin/X developers to get cvs access there. XFree only allowed cvs access for a few people from the core team. We had to ask them to include the changes into their cvs. As a result the XFree cvs was always a few weeks up to some months behind the Cygwin/X development.

The cygwin part from XFree may now be about 7 or 8 months old. Many

Before saying "may be", it is proper to verify your statements.
The 4.4 binaries are no older than the end of December.

So they are old. Who cares?

Harold