On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 11:02 PM Achim Gratz wrote:

> Achim Gratz writes:
> > Michael Wild via Cygwin-announce via Cygwin writes:
> >> The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
> >>
> >> * tmux-3.2-0
> >
> > [nit]
> > General releases should be numbered starting with 1.
> >
> > Is the control mode working as intended and if yes, is there a way to
> > get the old behaviour back that did send the output block to stdout and
> > then terminated?
>
> Control mode isn't working correctly in Cygwin (compared to the same
> version of tmux in Linux).  The expected output never makes it to the
> control mode client.

Hi Achim

Sorry for the mistake with the release number. Should that be a sanity
check in calm?

As for the problem with the control mode: Is there anything I can do?
Like forwarding the problem to upstream? Or do you consider it to be
"unfixable" until Cygwin implements the control mode properly?

Michael