From:
Fxzx mic
fxzx...@outlook.com<mailto:fxzx...@outlook.com>
---

发件人: Marco Atzeri<mailto:marco.atz...@gmail.com>
发送时间: 2022年1月31日 14:25
收件人: cygwin@cygwin.com<mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com>
抄送: fxzx...@outlook.com<mailto:fxzx...@outlook.com>
主题: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: setup (2.917)

On 31.01.2022 06:36, © Fxzx mic wrote:
> Hello,
> I want to know how to change the default value of the check boxes when
> creating a program shortcut after installation so that it is no longer
> checked by default.
> Which part of the program needs to be changed?

Hi,

bottom posting on this mailing list, please.

Can you please clarify with an example ?
Which shortcut do you mean ?

Maybe you should look on the Command Line options for already available
options :

$ ./setup-x86_64.exe --help
Cygwin setup 2.917

Command Line Options:

  -d --no-desktop                   Disable creation of desktop shortcut

Regards
Marco