Hi José,

did you try copying the MinGW DLLs as I suggested?

You find them in folder "<cygroot>\usr\x86_64-w64-mingw32\sys-root\mingw\bin" and as I said "ldd" will tell you which ones you need. As a test you can also simply copy all of them to your bin folder, but it might be many (I have 85 DLLs in this folder, it depends on which MinGW libraries you installed in cygwin).

I didn't do this for sqlite, but for quite a number of open source executables and this always worked since years. I would say this is the recommended way of doing it.

Static linking is also an option, but typically not well supported by the build systems. Also note that the distribution of a statically linked executable in many cases violates open source licenses, but doing this just for yourself is OK.

Best regards,

Michael