OK.. I didn't read the release notes.  If I knew the upgrade was going
to break ssh I wouldn't have upgraded, but hopefully there's a
work-around besides downgrading.

This used to work:
$ ssh 10.10.2.4
/home/Lee/.ssh/config line 22: Bad key types '+ssh-dss'.
/home/Lee/.ssh/config: terminating, 1 bad configuration options

OK..  remove the offending key type & try again:
$ ssh 10.10.2.4
Unable to negotiate with 10.10.2.4 port 22: no matching host key type
found. Their offer: ssh-dss

Is there an alternative to downgrading ssh?
I already went poking around on the vendor's website and I can't find
anything about a software upgrade that has something later than
ssh-dss :(

Thanks
Lee