Lee via Cygwin writes:
> OK.. I didn't read the release notes.  If I knew the upgrade was going
> to break ssh I wouldn't have upgraded, but hopefully there's a
> work-around besides downgrading.

As noted in the announcement, you can build your own openssh that still
has the code active, but it will finally get removed at the beginning of
2025 most likely.  These ciphers have been deprecated since at least
2015…

https://lwn.net/Articles/958048/

[…]
> I already went poking around on the vendor's website and I can't find
> anything about a software upgrade that has something later than
> ssh-dss :(

They surely would also support RSA keys or how old is that software and
still has an active vendor website?

Regards,
Achim.