Hello,

GCC development branch includes experimental support Windows on ARM64 (WOA),
which will be officially released with version 15, at least according to
latest news.
I already compiled successfully GCC, binutils and lot of the "noarch"
packages already available for i686 and x86_64, by using the new
aarch64-w64-mingw32 cross compiler.

Unfortunately, I discovered that there was a bug in libtool that
blocked the creation of shared libraries with aarch64-w64-mingw32.
I reported the bug here:

https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?111081

and it has been fixed by a patch included into the latest 2.5.3 version.
That patch includes support for pe-aarch64 and it solved the issues,
at least on my side.
I already downloaded the src package of libtool for CYGWIN and I
updated my local copy.
However, I'm wondering if it would be possible to release an official
update of libtool to version 2.5.3, for having this fix available to
everyone.

Sincerely,

Carlo Bramini.