I think I'll stick to my bicycle.

Why would anyone would want to waste their money on a car like that? Or
even trust their body to it?  I suppose insurance companies might have
an interest in limiting use of a car to people who were paid-up. An even
if cars were "like little tanks" why not open them with ordinary
physical keys, like real tanks? At least if someone nicks your keys they
leave your body behind. I want to use my retinas for seeing with.