--

On 3 Oct 2002 at 17:33, Ben Laurie wrote:
> Mozilla+enigmail+gpg. It just works.

If we had client side encryption that "just works" we would be
seeing a few more signed messages on this list, and those that
appear, would actually be checked.  Send an unnecessarily
encrypted message to Tim and he wil probably threaten to shoot
you.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     2Xas831JtcVC2arD+2zXouy3o82ZsDYT6VWbi0g
     4LoqK+b3poXgDltScDKS3wl1UILcpvnNaumqELJhn