Send script kiddies away for life? How about sending the CTOs of publically traded companies away for life if something as simple as a DoS attack robs little old ladies of their retirement $?

From: Jim Choate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: News: House votes life sentences for hackers (fwd)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:31:38 -0600 (CST)

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1105-965750.html

    We don't see things as they are,                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    we see them as we are.                                   www.ssz.com
                                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Anais Nin                                         www.open-forge.org