> Mike Diehl[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] writes
        [much snippage]
> .  No, I think the Muslims need to back down, or be forced to.
        [more snippage]

        If you think 'the Muslims' are your enemy,
        then you have a problem. 'The Muslims'
        are not a monolithic group, and have no
        central leadership. This is a bit like
        declaring that 'the Protestants' need to
        back down over Northern Ireland.

        Mike, don't take this personally, but I get the
        feeling that you're very young, or have very
        little exposure to life outside the US, or both.

        It's hard to think of other reasons for your
        lack of perspective - you seem to have no
        concept of how the US Government's
        actions look from the outside.
        [mind you, this status is all too common
        among Americans].

        He who sows the wind....

        Peter Trei