On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Steve Mynott wrote:

> The British Army in Northern Ireland in the 1970s used to make  alleged
> IRA people stand with hoods on leaning against a wall listening to
> white noise for long periods of time.  When you collapse you are beaten.

Just sit down and get it over with, you're going to get beaten either way.
Either force them to kill you or move on. Of course that sort of behavior
on their part (ie Brit's or IDF) justifies the oppositions actions.

You become what you hate.

Man, you people talk like victims.

As to white noise, Hanatarash...

    We don't see things as they are,                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    we see them as we are.                                   www.ssz.com
                                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Anais Nin                                         www.open-forge.org