On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Anonymous wrote:

> Spot on. But what, if anything, do you think can be done to
> reverse this slide to Red White and Blue Stalinism with good PR?
> I trust you are not one of those who will prattle something like
> "exercise your right to vote", or "write your
> congressperson/MP", etc. In practical terms, in a surveillance

You sound like an agent provocateur. So either you're young, or a fed.

> society, what can the regular person do to strike a blow in
> opposition to the direct attack on the Constitution and civil
> liberties and civil rights?

Why, do PR and write code, of course. As a minority doesn't directly
register on the voting radar. Did you expect someobody to start saying
'capping apparatchiks'? I don't think you did.

> Do we need a program to oppose the progrom?

Deliberately misspelling pogrom, eh. Very clever.