On Fri, 3 Jan 2003, Sarad AV wrote:

> As you already see-what you say is correct for your
> definition of proof and axiom.

Here is the fundamental error in your thinking, you are trying to argue
apples and oranges. As my comments alude to, what you are doing is trying
to argue geometry using two different 5th's -at the same time-. While it
was certainly done historically for a considerable amount of time, that
itself is a logical contradiction. There are two choices:

-       demonstrate the two are equivalent, and we go forward with our
        little game

-       recognize they are not equivalent, and we end the discussion
        because there is really no discussion to be had

Your choice.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org