But that girl was really an undercover cop- surfing the web as part
of a police sting operation.
OK, so does this mean that the girl wasn't actually 16, just posing as a 16 year-old? (ie, when did the cops start hiring 16 year olds?)

So, this guy was busted for BELIEVING that the girl was 16, but the girl was actually 24 (or whatever). That's a crime? (Not meant to be a rhetorical question.) What if I had a dream where I was humping an ostrich, or perhaps putting ole Shrub in a headlock and then kicking his ass...Or, what if Pamela Anderson told me she was 15, but that she wanted to **** my ****? My instincts would be correct in telling me that was a mature, bang-able woman.

I guess the propaganda folks are just a little tired. Could it be that they snuck out that little detail for us in protest?

-TD