At 07:50 PM 1/28/03 +0000, Ken Brown wrote:
>Thomas Shaddack wrote:
>
>> But now how to avoid leaving random DNA traces? What about giving up
on
>> NOT leaving traces and rather just use eg. a spray with hydrolyzed
DNA
>> from multiple people, preferably with different racial origin,

Get some scurf from expensive D.C. restaurants.  PCRAmplify it up if you

want, that will create some diversity too.   Just a corollary of
someone's idea
to put Santa on his own naughty-list.

Major Variola's Brand Homogenized Human DNA
   The Finest Homogenized Human DNA CounterForensic Science Can Produce
       HHDNA From Our *Competitors* Uses the **Same, Well-Known Donors**
Over & Over
            **Our HHDNA raw material is collected in the Wild from
Unknowing Donors**
                **We collect in a large urban setting, which has very
large DNA marker diversity**
                     All of Major Variola's Fine Products are Not for
internal use
                        Available in a Cypherpunke Shoppe near you!

See also our line of Martha & Bill Stewart spring fashions featuring
a special UV-emitting lining on the *inside*.