Yes, well, when my 9-tailed kitten started talking about using the force -
in broken - but wise sounding - grammar, and started waving around a light
saber, I fired up the old bbq, and got out the catsup.  I'm glad she
didn't pull out a gun, or I would have freaked out - why guns are evil
after all, and the mere depiction of a chicken nugget shaped like a gun
should cause imprisonment for thought crime after all...

After a nice feast, with a few pints of cheap low carb lite american
racist beer made by Adoph "Coors" Hitler - which "The Thirsty Traveler"
provided, some genetically modfied Mexican franken-corn, and "kicked it up
a notch" with a mean coal-dust slaw ("Bam!") - dug out by industrious 4
year olds workin' the mines, "That Darn Cat" never bothered anyone else
again...

She was of course "Good Eats" - you can ask "The Surreal Gourmet" and
besides, her fur made a really good pair of gloves which I wear avidly in
the summer to cool off my hands...

Since there are plenty of ways to skin the cat, I would have liked to turn
her into a full length fur coat, but that would have pissed off the
anti-fur exotic dancers who, though barely a legal 18, happily prance
around nakkeid, rather than wear fur, would no longer accept my sticking
dollar bills down... so I decided to draw the line at gloves.

Of course I was wearing my "Cat - the other white meat" t-shirt, but it
was unfortunately stained by Catsup... *Burp*

Oh, I almost forgot - Yes! Cat meat does taste exactly like chicken...
Huh-huh, huh-huh, "You said chicken" huh-huh, huh-huh, "That was cool!",
huh-huh...  Of, I'm such a dumbass, I forgot to say "choke" (more Beavis &
Butthead laughter in the background...)

PS. If a cat craps in the woods, do the mice who came out to play, smell
the cat farts and realize they are inhaling the spirits of their ingested
bretheren?

PPS, Ob: Hisenberg...  Does a fictional roasted cat continue to exist in
both the dead and alive states if you don't open the cover to your grill
and don't shut the gas (chamber) off?

Now can we puhleeze get back to crypto instead of slathering about feline
alien interspecies dna ass-scraping and soul stealing bullshit?

Ok, ok, I promise not to channel His Majestic High-ness, (exhaling blue
herbal flavored smoke) the Lard of inChoate Prime, harvester and provider
of cunt-ohm fizickx and bringer forth of Plan 9 from Hanger 18?   At least
for the rest of today.  :)

 + ^ + :NSA got $20Bil/year |Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :their failures, we  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.sunder.net ------------