On Monday, February 24, 2003, at 11:20 AM, Greg Newby wrote:

You neglected the possibility that he's from the dreaded
Other Side.  Better call T.I.P.S. :-)

But seriously, he could just be a mercenary: ex-soldier,
ex-fed, whatever.  There's no reason why the bank couldn't
hire their own plain clothes guards.  If he had weapons
that non-soldiers can't get licenses for, I'd be more suspicious.
  -- Greg