Well, i thought that the general gist of your post was that in many cases it would be possible to determine the comings and goings of CitizenUnit A in the New York City subway system. My "needless" reply was to voice some scepticism on this in the general case, and to disagree in the case of someone who really doesn't want to be tracked taking the subways.

-TD

From: Sunder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tyler Durden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Fatherland Security measures more important than Bennetton tags!
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:27:43 -0500 (est)

Right, which is why I said the following:

"If you don't buy your Metrocard with cash..."

and

"Of course face->card links aren't card->identity links, but if you're
wanted, they're more than good enough."

Please DO read the entire message before needlessly replying.

----------------------Kaos-Keraunos-Kybernetos--------------------------- + ^ + :NSA got $20Bil/year |Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\ \|/ :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\ <--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you \/|\/ /|\ :their failures, we |don't email them, or put them on a web \|/ + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often. [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.sunder.net ------------