On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Major Variola (ret) wrote:

> It would be a pain for their families and worse for their insurers,
> certainly, but think of
> the evolutionary benefits to mankind.  You remove folks who
> *voluntarily* gave
> up moral control of their bodies to an unjust, cruel regime.  Such
> eagerness to be externally programmed for violence is undesirable
> in the modern environment, although no doubt considered useful
> by those who use the mercenary moral zombies.
>
> Pruning out the manipulative programmers, those who exploit the moral
> zombies,
>  requires more effort, but at least there are fewer, and they identify
> themselves
> (in autumn in the US) nearly as easily as the zombies, and they
> congregate periodically.

Unfortunatly there seems to be an unlimited supply of both zombies and
programmers.  Until they can't afford it, they'll keep on keepin' on.
Listening to the neanderthals on radio who really support this mercenary
activity it seems like they either go out of their way to find really
stupid people, or else I need to be much more afraid of my neighbors than
I thought!

I just need to convince my wife that a high powered rifle with night scope
is essential for survival....

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike