At 16:10 2005-05-02, you wrote:

Here is the fundamental misunderstanding. Your email is no "account". There are no place where your account is stored. The only thing that exists is an endpoint, where you receive your mail. Before the mail reaches that point, its's just TCP-packets on the wire.

OK, what the heck are you talking about? You're telling me that hotmail/gmail is stored on my personal COMPUTER? Not even a TLA-originated campaign of disinformation would attempt to get that across. Are you like a 14-year-old boy or something?

That's completely unwarranted for. The end point for hotmail is Microsoft's hotmail-servers, and for gmail the endpoint is Google's servers. Stop being so damned rabid.

/O