Tim May wrote:

>Cryptome site (and sites that preceeded this exact
>name).

Wah, I didn't know that. I'd like to credit those. Indeed, giving
credit is what keeps Cryptome going, for nearly all of it comes
from contributions by others, especially Cypherpunks and
its offshoots and graduates.

Is there a copy available of that '92 handout?

Moreover, were the early Cypherpunks archives ever
located after biblio's archive vanished? I subbed in the summer
of '94 (thanks to Steve Levy's piece) and arranged to have most of
everything since then 86ed on Mars. That 92-94 period should be
recovered if possible, though maybe not advertised. A private
distribution would be beneficial. If anyone has the stuff, I'll make
CDs. Wait, if this is incriminatory, forgetaboutit.