> I work for a news station in Louisiana.  My angle on a current story is
> how easy it would be for a young person to find bomb making instructions
> on the internet.  How easy is for our young people?

I don't have any young people, so your question cannot be answered.

Perhaps you could:
 a) find a group of young people and ask them;
 b) go away and bother a mailing list dedicated to chiiiiiiiiildren and
    scary bombs;
 c) determine for yourself "how easy it would be";
 d) replace "on the internet" with "in a standard chemistry textbook"; or
 e) write a "story" on a topic for which you do not evidence clear bias.