> 1. PEARBLOSSOM, CALIFORNIA: Located at the intersection of Ave 116 and
> the Pearblossom Highway, this is a full-service facility, complete with
gas
> chambers, moat, machine gun towers, and roving armed patrols. Visit at
> your own risk. If you do decide to see this one, you will be descended
upon by
> some very mean fellows, who will get your ID and license, then monitor
> you.

I don't know about any of the others, but in 20 years of visiting the area,
I know of no Ave 116 in Pearblossom.  Out there, the Avenues are all
lettered (Ave K, Ave L, etc) and run E-W, just like Pearblossom Hwy (aka Hwy
138).  Makes me chuckle at all of this.

However, there is a 116th St E that runs right across a fairly heavily
traveled section of Pearblossom Hwy.  Maybe I'll drive out there in the next
couple of weeks and have a look.

But what if it's not there?  Did *They* receive this e-mail and pack it up
and move it?  Hmmmm.....