On Tue, 23 May 2000 23:15:54 -0700, Lucky Green wrote:

>I note that neither of the supposed authors of the post on American
>Concentration Camps is known to their respective SMTP servers. Nor does the
>post provide a URL to the many pictures the authors claim they took of the
>supposed concentration camps.
>
>And, frankly, in today's age, I expect more than vague descriptions of the
>supposed locations of these camps. GPS coordinates are pretty much a must.
>
>Extraordinary claims require at least a shred of evidence. No, wild-eyed
>assertions do not evidence make.

Thanks for the remark.  Living in the Kollektive Komradship of Kanada, I have no
ways to cross-check the allegations I posted and relied.  I believe that many
CPunks are living in Kalifornia and thus, able to cross-check the allegations
more easily.

Is there anybody who can confirm any of theses allegations?

Thanks and regards!

jfa