I don't know if the article is in the printed version, but today's Interactive Journal
has
another story on ZKS, titled "Protecting Consumers' Privacy May Start to Pay Off on
Internet."  This is the third WSJ article I've seen recently mentioning ZKS.  They must
have some pretty good media folks.  Here's what Austin Hill had to say:

"Ask 100 people if they care [about privacy] and 85 will say yes. Ask those same 100
people if they'll give you a DNA sample just to get a free Big Mac, and 85 will say
yes."

One can only wonder where we're headed when cypherpunkery gets this mainstream.

--PH