At 18:43 -1000 7/23/00, Reese wrote:
>At 08:51 PM 23/07/00 -0700, Kevin Elliott wrote:
>>And membership in any or all of those organizations should positively
>>not be a crime.  What's your point?
>
>Lost, in the fireworks.  That the Japanese gov't oppressing its citizenry
>is NOT a cause celeb that requires US intervention.

I'm missing something- has anyone suggested the US Government take
any action on this?   I certainly haven't.  Japan oppressing it's
citizenry is certainly worth publishing and discussing.  Embarrasment
is a powerful weapon on the international stage.
--

Kevin "The Cubbie" Elliott
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                             ICQ#23758827