On Aug 23, 2016 7:47 AM, "Shawn K. Quinn" <skqu...@rushpost.com> wrote:
>This is exactly the reason why I think it's time to add
> moderation.

The day they add moderation/censorship to Cypherpunks is the day I
unsubscribe.

Yes, there are a handful of bloviating gas bags here who send endless
emails but
contribute nothing to the discussion. Gmail is fairly effective at blocking
them. A more traditional/hardcore MUA would probably be even more
effective.

See, I don't necessarily want to or have to listen to everyone. But I want
them to be able to talk without censorship/moderation - 'cuz who knows,
maybe someone else finds their bloviation just fascinating.