> On Nov 10, 2016, at 10:46 AM, jim bell <jdb10...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> From: grarpamp <grarp...@gmail.com>
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 12:56 AM, grarpamp <grarp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Seems to be a first for any US election.
> https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/5c4xxl/protesters_block_entrance_to_trump_tower/
> https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/5c1vo7/protests_erupt_following_donald_trumps/
>
> >This compilation from before election...
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
>
> >Violence not a good solution.
>
> These people are very misguided.  If anyone, they should be protesting
> Hillary Clinton, the DNC, John Podesta, her other aides and allies,and the
> various examples of corruption that have occurred.  Do they not realize that
> the election went the way it did not merely because of the email leaks, but
> more fundamentally because these corrupt people did things the way they did,
> and then they chose to talk about that in a medium that at one point they
> considered secure and safe.  Didn't turn out to be, huh?
>
> In, say, 2013, the average Hillary-supporter could have said that she was
> capable, competent, experienced, and honest, and not risk too much laughter
> from the rest of us.  By late 2016, everything had changed.  Do her
> supporters actually believe that the only problem is the exposure of her,
> rather than her underlying behavior?

Does anyone actually believe Trump is anything but a bloviating gasbag who told
the racist hordes in America what they wanted to hear? Does he even believe his
own bullshit - does any politician?

I see no reason to celebrate Trump, just as I would see no reason to celebrate
Hillary.

Acting as if her corruption is anything special or particularly out of line is
just a farce. Just like all of American politics.

John