> On Feb 10, 2017, at 1:40 PM, Razer <g...@riseup.net> wrote:
>
> On 02/10/2017 10:28 AM, Joshua Case wrote:
>> meaning, you won’t interact with me unless it’s in front of other people?
>
> Yup. That's Eggs-ackly what I mean.
>
>> because you need that level of attention?
>

> No. Because you need the pubic 'exposure'.

As an unintelligent person, with some kind of physical disability which causes
slow cognition - a precondition of genetic nature maybe? As 'sperm on the
ground', or am I a fascist too now? Can people of color be fascist? I'm
uninformed. Would be really fascinating to hear your thoughts.

>> I was just trying to reduce the level of idiocy before i just plain muted
>> you, like everyone else on this list has, and are imploring me to do.
>
> Odd. More intelligent people seem to respond to my posting, when they feel
> it, than I've seen responding to yours. But posting items to a list isn't a
> popularity contest ... now is it?

I don’t copy-paste off topic news story links to the list nearly as much as you
do, no, and you are an effective troll. true.

> It's really an insight of your interests, to others on the list...(and fwiw I
> don't consider the fascist trolls like Z, J, 'The Donald', and tentatively
> the wordy but still socially ignorant JB, really intelligent. Unless you
> consider reptilian aliens 'intelligent' in any way but socially vicious
> intelligence.)
>

> Just like you're wasting my time responding to you. For the last time.

It’s been a nice ride. Thanks!