On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 13:43:19 -0500
John Newman <j...@synfin.org> wrote:

> When does someone with gender dysphoria
> who has had
> their cock chopped off and surgically altered into a vagina,
> has breasts implanted, legally changed their name, takes female
> hormones / estrogen / etc.. when does the he become a she?

        I think the 'technical' answer to your question is : if you
        want to turn a male into a female then your 'ex' male must have
        the  same biological capabilities that females have : in the
        case of mammals that means tits that produce milk and a
        working womb. And the associated sensory system that produce
        sexual pleasuer must be working as well.

        I just remembered a relevant joke : do you know what's the most
        painful part of the process to turn a man into a 'transgender'
        woman? It's the operation to make the brain smaller.

        I can say that sort of thing because the drones of the
        amazon-google-american government don't reach argentina
        yet, but I guess that if an 'american' said that he
        would be automatically droned at once.