‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 12:52 AM, таракан <cryptoanalyz...@protonmail.com>
wrote:

> there is that sentence from Nietzsche that says 'Wenn dulange in
> einenAbgrundblickst, blickt derAbgrundauch in dich hinein' , in other terms
> if you fight monsters, do not become one yourself and if you look deep into
> the abyss, the abyss also looks deep into you.
>
> That say making lessons to the one who is rotting in jail is a bit too
> comfortable.

this is the moral hazard of hacking: spend time violating technical boundaries,
it becomes too easy to apply this tactic in all areas of life.

given the overlapping set of cypherpunks and hackers, i see a similar siren
song at play: gird yourself for battle against governments, and find yourself
isolated in your all encompassing protections; alienating the very font of our
own humanity...

as you say, easy to cast stones from a safe distance. our turn in the crucible
might be next!

best regards,