On 07/31/2020 05:47 PM, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:27:22 -0700
> Mirimir <miri...@riseup.net> wrote:
>

>> But I suppose, in your happy anarchy, it could mean whatever cabrĂ³n
>> develops some vaccine.
>
>       are you mocking anarchy on an anarchist mailing list? Though of course,
> in practice, this list is a statist shithole, and is its own infinite
> self-parody, thanks to Jim and all the rest of technofascists. Hey, let's
> have more termal cameras, retardphone tracking and 'vaccines' because of the
> latest flu PSYOP.

I'm mocking the idea that anarchy is workable for the existing
population, generally. I do live in a community that's fundamentally
anarchic, although there is coordination and oversight through circles
with modified consensus. And it generally works pretty well.

However, it's a hugely self-selected community, with an explicit social
contract, and members who don't play well get shunned and booted. I
really don't think that such a community would work for random sheeple.

So what's your path to anarchy? Love? Education? Kill the assholes?

>       STILL, if people on this list were actually 'cypherpunks', instead of
> techno-fascist posers, then your comment would be as out of place as it
> should be.

There are no rules here, my friend :)