Southern California Sheriffs are finally levelling up, putting constitutional
rights above virtue signalling "Governor mandates".

   Gov. Newsom's Running Into a Problem with His COVID Curfew

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/11/21/number-of-southern-california-sheriffs-refuse-to-enforce-gov-newsoms-covid-curf-n2580468

      …"It has been the policy of the Sheriff’s Department to encourage
      responsible behavior and compliance with the Governor’s orders,"
      Bianco said in a statement. "To ensure constitutional rights are
      not violated and to limit potential negative interactions and
      exposure to our deputies, we will not be responding to calls for
      service based solely on non-compliance with the new order or
      social distancing and mask guidelines." …