LOL-GOP Q-anon nutcase, Dana Rohrabacher was accompanied on a visit to see
Asshat by a notorious Holocaust Denier

Charles C. Johnson.

" In August 2017, Johnson brokered and attended a meeting in London between GOP
Rep. Dana Rohrabacher and Julian Assange to discuss a presidential pardon for
Assange. "

( Wikipedia )

In 2017, Johnson posted on a Reddit Ask Me Anything "I do not and never have
believed the six million figure" (referring to the number of Jewish people
killed in the Holocaust) and "I agree with [Holocaust denier] David Cole about
Auschwitz and the gas chambers not being real."

That was then - this is now

One of Elon Musk's top lieutenants has reportedly promised an infamous
right-wing provocateur that his Twitter ban will be lifted "soon."

That serial liar and viciously bigoted Neo-Nazi is . . .

Charles C. Johnson.