> along these lines in her new book, too. That will have consequences. The
> antonym of narcissism is effort.

I disagree with much of how you say things here ("Assadnge?" why would
anybody ever say this unless trying to participate in political
targeting of him?), but I agree on this last sentence.

These are important documents and we should be engaging wikileaks and
the internet in general in an attempt to recover them.
  • Large datase... Douglas Lucas
    • Re: Lar... grarpamp
    • Re: Lar... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
      • Re:... Douglas Lucas
        • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
          • ... Douglas Lucas
            • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
              • ... Douglas Lucas
                • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
    • Re: Lar... punk