Regarding the first article, I have no way of knowing why it says
that, but my understanding is that it is common for targeted groups to
both have agents placed in them to redirect internal activities, and
to also be misrepresented publicly.

So your theory is that if an individual or group has opponents, then they're off the hook should a credible accusation show up, because maybe the accusation isn't actually credible. Since all individuals and groups have opponents, they're all off scot free now, innocent of any credible accusation.

There is a way of knowing why the article says that. It's an ancient technique called "reading."

I think bottom line, cypherpunks believes Assadnge can delete any leak, kick any source in the head, and assist any dictator, and it's justified becuase [insert fanboy bullshit here].

I'm ashamed to have wasted so much time on this list today. I'm de-subscribing. Jack off to narcissists deleting leaks and climbing the ladder by stepping on the heads of their sources yourselves.

  • Large datase... Douglas Lucas
    • Re: Lar... grarpamp
    • Re: Lar... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
      • Re:... Douglas Lucas
        • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
          • ... Douglas Lucas
            • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
              • ... Douglas Lucas
                • ... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
    • Re: Lar... punk