i think we might be experience pressure to simultaneously create and avoid
creating a computer program.
this probably has happened a lot and is incredibly painful, but neurons
absorb suffering and karl just has funny experiences [uhh roughly. this is
new info to some.]

we were thinking maybe we could do something similar to making a computer
program, that avoided all the computer program parts and used the energies
in othre areas

like maybe in woods, a frog could stand in one area of woods and say they
were a computer program statement

traffick boss could be in another area and say he was an instruction
pointe--