On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 03:08:19PM -0500, Aimee Farr wrote:
> This caught me a nudder fish. I'm going into my reinforced steel shark cage,
> 'cause this tells Mr. Big Fish could be behind him.... (Tim is like those
> three sharks with memory in that Deep Blue Sea movie.)

Aimee, I like you, I really do. I know there is a lawyer with your
name and location since I spent a moment checking on Martindale.com;
I'm going to take a gamble and say that you are who you say you
are. You seem smart, somewhat tech-clueful, and even a potential
cypherpunk.

That said, you're now posting mainly peculiar and strange messages.
You're not doing this with a sincere desire to engage in dialogue, but
with the stated purpose of baiting Tim, John, and others. Now, John
may enjoy the repartee, but many cypherpunkly types would rather
engage with someone who's doing more than baiting us and watching the
sharks fight over the chum.

-Declan