Declan wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 03:08:19PM -0500, Aimee Farr wrote:
> > This caught me a nudder fish. I'm going into my reinforced
> steel shark cage,
> > 'cause this tells Mr. Big Fish could be behind him.... (Tim is
> like those
> > three sharks with memory in that Deep Blue Sea movie.)
>
> Aimee, I like you, I really do. I know there is a lawyer with your
> name and location since I spent a moment checking on Martindale.com;
> I'm going to take a gamble and say that you are who you say you
> are. You seem smart, somewhat tech-clueful, and even a potential
> cypherpunk.

> That said, you're now posting mainly peculiar and strange messages.

Well, some are not without intent nor subtle purpose, Declan. Some people
don't...oh, never mind. But, your point is not without validity.

> You're not doing this with a sincere desire to engage in dialogue, but
> with the stated purpose of baiting Tim, John, and others. Now, John
> may enjoy the repartee, but many cypherpunkly types would rather
> engage with someone who's doing more than baiting us and watching the
> sharks fight over the chum.

That chum, Declan, in case you haven't noticed, is ME. And, that was just
one sentence in the context of a dialogue. It is time for me to take my
leave. My sincere apologies for abusing your hospitality.

~Aimee

PS: I'm sorry for calling you a pecky Mockingbird. Texan for attention to
detail. :)