--

At 07:22 PM 4/30/2001 -0400, Faustine wrote:
> I wasn't speaking about you in particular AT ALL.

So all of us are full bore paranoids?

Your catty insults, incessant put downs,  and your patronizing flattery are
equally worthless, for they are applied too indiscriminantly.  In your
ignorance of existing reputations, you insult the wrong people.  Your
insults reflect upon yourself, rather than those you would patronize.

It is common on the internet to grant people with seemingly female names
and a feminine writing style some extra slack, and the regulars on this
list have displayed remarkable tolerance to your persistent nastiness.

I too give extra slack to people who plausibly present as female, perhaps
more than most males, but you have exhausted your supply of slack with me,
and if you continue in this style you will rapidly exhaust it with everyone.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     nWFl54gJqOxeoykvur0DVhSWfZVa+aLraVLIildq
     4dg3Lw5OtKcr1qYVeJYNwVO71VAgj3mvkND86r4DT

We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because
of the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this
right, not from the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/      James A. Donald