Quoting "James A. Donald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> James Donald wrote:
> > > So all of us are full bore paranoids?
>
> Faustine
> >Is that really what you got out of what I said?
>
> Yes.  You are so persistently catty and insulting that you could not
> speak without a nasty meaning hidden in your words even if you were
> discussing the weather.

When I've inadvertently offended people here, I've gone out of my way to show
some basic common courtesy and apologize, explaining what I meant--what else
could I possibly do? "Nasty meaning hidden in my words"? It's all in your head,
you couldn't be more wrong.

If a reasonable person read my posts here, I don't think a single one of them
would come away thinking I think "everyone here is a full-bore paranoid." Since
you're upset you're not thinking critically enough. You have zero evidence to
support your interpretation. You have some kind of issue with me, and rather
than talking facts, are foaming at the mouth about my character, intelligence,
gender, and so on. How can anyone respect that as a real discussion. It's
embarassing.

> > As for the rest of your message about what I've said or haven't said
> > or the way I said it, people who read the posts will judge for
> > themselves.
>
> Several people have already posted their judgments.

Sure, there's no reason people can't talk about issues and disagree rationally
without getting so thin-skinned they have to lose all sense of proportion and
fly off the handle. I wonder how many people think you really accomplished
anything wasting time attacking me. What's the point.

> To paraphrase one of them:  Fuck you, and fuck the dog that got your
> mother pregnant.

Well, at least you finally made yourself clear about your position re. the
importance of not losing credibility with careless rhetoric and sloppy thinking.

Use your filter file.

~Faustine.